JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME
Peppermint Black Castor Oil 4 fl oz
With its clean, crisp fragrance, Peppermint essential oil is a favorite among people everywhere. Think about it, when you smell the stimulating scent of Peppermint, a smile comes to your face. When blended with our Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Peppermint essential oil becomes the perfect oil to soothe dry, flaky scalp and restore natural sheen to hair. It is also the perfect emollient blend to use to keep ashy skin at bay.
Why shop at Candour Beauty?+
- Finally, a place that loves you. The perfect retail alternative, who always puts your beauty needs first.
- We do the research so that you don't have to. You no longer have to search through thousands of online reviews and Youtube videos looking for people who look like you to know if a beauty product is suitable for your skin tone and hair type because all the products on our site have been specially curated for you in mind.
- You no longer have to shop with retailers who offer you a substandard service.
- Black women like us, are at our core and we are proud to also serve all women from around the world to discover the best in beauty from around the world.
- Buy Black & do your bit to circulate the economy within a disadvantaged demographic. When you buy from us, you help us buy, employ and support other Black-owned minority businesses.
- We empower you to shop within a community that sees you for you.
- We aim to take the pain away. Beauty should be easily accessible for everyone but it’s not!
How to Use+
SOFTEN CUTICLES AND DRY SKIN Add Jamaican Mango & Lime® Jamaican Black Castor Oil – Peppermint to your manicure routine. Massage a small amount to rough, dry cuticles daily. EDGE CARE Using the tip of a finger, massage the Jamaican Mango & Lime® Jamaican Black Castor Oil – Peppermint along the hair’s edge line. Repeat as needed. SOOTHING MASSAGE Use as a massage oil to soothe muscles. Pour a small amount of Jamaican Mango & Lime® Jamaican Black Castor Oil – Peppermint into palms of hands and rub together to warm. Massage into aching muscles.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil.