This is our specialist menstrual cup for people with a low-sitting cervix height. Unsure of your cervix height? Use our measurement guide, here!
- Unlike our regular Hello Cups, the Hello Low Cervix Menstrual Cup does not have a toggle at the base. This is because people with a low cervix have a shorter vaginal canal, so they may find the toggle exposed, or uncomfortable. Instead, Hello Low Cervix Cups have a rounded base that is thickened – allowing for easy removal.
- Our Hello Low Cervix Menstrual Cup comes in two sizes – M and L (for 'Lovely')
The Hello Cup Low Cervix menstrual cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
- Hypoallergenic + Medical-Grade
- Designed specifically for users with a low cervix
- Holds 3x more than single-use tampons and pads
- Reusable for years
- Silicone and BPA Free
- Designed by a Registered Nurse for stand-out comfort
- Made with love in New Zealand
Recyclable + Compostable packaging. Clear film is made from plants, not plastic!.
Reusable for years and also comfortable, this cup will make you change your mind about period management- periodt!. The Hello Cup is reusable for at least five years and is made from super safe, medical grade TPE which is soft to the touch. Finding your perfect size menstrual cup can sometimes take a bit of trial and error and so we always recommend that if you are unsure of size, get two different sizes to help take the guess away, and if you can use a large cup on heavy days and a medium cup close or not so heavy days. We love this product especially because it's designed by people with vaginas for people with vaginas 😘
The best fold to use with the hello cups is a shallow punch-down fold. shallow’ because the key is to make sure is that the punch doesn’t go all the way to the bottom of the cup. Once you’ve nailed the fold, insert your cup. Once it pops open, give it a gentle tug to help it form a seal and you’re good to go Like most things in life, you might need to practice a bit until you’ve got the hang of it. To remove your Hello Cup, feel for the base of the cup. Give it a gentle squeeze – this helps to break the seal – and pull down slowly. Once it’s out, simply tip the contents down the loo, rinse (or wipe if there’s no tap handy) and reinsert. Easy! Once your period is over, we recommend you sterilize your Hello Cup by using a 1/4 of a sterilization tablet or boil.
Made from top-notch medical grade thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). They contain no rubber, latex, BPAs, heavy metals or other nasties. Colours used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards. Hello Cups are recyclable and are FDA registered.