Moisture RX - Hawaiian Ginger Anti-Breakage Shampoo 12oz
Our Moisture RX Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing and Anti-Breakage Shampoo gently cleanses and replenishes moisture back to dry, damaged hair.
Infused with ingredients such as Avocado and Ginger, this moisturizing shampoo transforms your dry, thirsty curls to shiny, hydrated, healthier hair.
Why shop at Candour Beauty?+
- Finally, a place that loves you. The perfect retail alternative, who always puts your beauty needs first.
- We do the research so that you don't have to. You no longer have to search through thousands of online reviews and Youtube videos looking for people who look like you to know if a beauty product is suitable for your skin tone and hair type because all the products on our site have been specially curated for you in mind.
- You no longer have to shop with retailers who offer you a substandard service.
- Black women like us, are at our core and we are proud to also serve all women from around the world to discover the best in beauty from around the world.
- Buy Black & do your bit to circulate the economy within a disadvantaged demographic. When you buy from us, you help us buy, employ and support other Black-owned minority businesses.
- We empower you to shop within a community that sees you for you.
- We aim to take the pain away. Beauty should be easily accessible for everyone but it’s not!
How to Use+
Apply a generous amount onto hands and massage into wet hair and scalp until it lathers. Gently finger-comb to pre-detangle. Rinse with warm water. Repeat as necessary. Follow with our Hawaiin Ginger Mouisturizing & Anti-Breakage Conditioner.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride