Fancy some brilliantly organic tampons? These FLO tampons are made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton and nothing else - even the wrapper is biodegradable plant-film. Certified vegan and cruelty-free, FLO tampons also come in a biodegradable ice cream tub to satisfy those period sweets cravings (well, almost!) in a combo of 8 Regular + 6 Super to support you throughout your cycle. And each pack gives back, with 5% of FLO's profits going to girls & women in need.
Since we are now all 'woke' its important that where possible, we make the right decisions when it comes to our personal health. What we put in our bodies should be as natural as possible and also have the added bonus of not being horrible for the planet.
1. Relax! Remove the wrapper.
2. Pull out the smaller inner tube until it’s fully extended. Make sure the string is hanging out of the smaller tube.
3. Hold the base of the outer tube and gently insert the applicator tip into the vaginal opening until your fingers touch your body.
4. While still holding the applicator outer tube, push the inner tube completely into the outer tube until the bottoms of the tubes meet.
5. Pull the applicator out. The string should be hanging outside your body.
Change every 4-8 hours. Always use the lowest absorbency for your flow. Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). This is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal. More information on the risks and symptoms of TSS can be found in the leaflet provided inside tampon packs, so please read and keep the leaflet.
Organic Oeko-Tex bamboo, non-GMO corn starch, plant cellulose, SAP, biodegradable plant-starch backing layer, plant-starch wrappers.